LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Chief Executive Officer/C-Level/Internet
REPORT TO: Global CEO
COMPANY: New internet startup invested by a European serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist
We are looking for a China CEO. You will need to build COMPANY China business from scratch: putting together a top performing team, setting and executing the strategy, building necessary partnerships to promote COMPANY in China. Position will be located in either Shanghai or Beijing depending on the right candidate. Starting time would be in the beginning of 2017 but can be negotiated depending on exact circumstances. Before joining the position, a full-time or part-time consulting contract can be arranged for “soft entry” into the role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
COMPANY is building a new unified system of addressing places and objects using easy-to-remember digital codes. We aim to become a new global addresses standard.
Company was established in 2015 by a European serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist. Currently the company has over 20 people mostly based in Moscow. The team includes people with top professional backgrounds (e.g. McKinsey, Intel, Accenture, top management of leading TMT player).
COMPANY already raised 1m USD and is planning to raise 10m USD before the end of 2016, half of which will be specifically for developing in China.
- Strong entrepreneurial experience. The candidate will need to prove ability to start something from scratch and make it successful. Successful startup experience from start to exit would be a strong advantage.
- Previous experience in building businesses at intersection of consumer/SME (e.g. payment terminals) would be an advantage.
- Proved experience of building and managing top-notch teams.
- Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English are essential.
- Interest or experience in technology.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Substantial performance benefits in bonuses and stock options.
- Opportunity to make a big lasting impact on the world. Not every day there is a chance to change something as global as addresses system.