LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Technical Head/C-Level/Internet
REPORT TO: Global CEO
COMPANY: New internet startup invested by a European serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist
We are looking for a China CTO. You will need to adopt COMPANY technology for China and build new features and services to fulfill out China strategy. Position will be located in either Shanghai or Beijing depending on the right candidate. Starting time would be in the beginning of 2017 but can be negotiated depending on exact circumstances. Before joining the position, a full-time or part-time consulting contract can be arranged for “soft entry” into the role.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
COMPANY is building a new unified system of addressing places and objects using easy-to-remember digital codes. We aim to become a new global addresses standard.
Company was established in 2015 by a European serial entrepreneur and venture capitalist. Currently the company has over 20 people mostly based in Moscow. The team includes people with top professional backgrounds (e.g. McKinsey, Intel, Accenture, top management of leading TMT player).
Main technology is patent pending. First mobile apps for iOS and Android were released in June 2016.
COMPANY already raised 1m USD and is planning to raise 10m USD before the end of 2016, half of which will be specifically for developing in China.
- At least 2 years previous CTO level experience at a fast pace environment or strong product management experience at a leading technology company (Google, Baidu, Tencent, Didi Chuxing etc.).
- Experience in building geo-location and maps related services would be a strong plus.
- Fluency in both Mandarin Chinese and English are essential.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Substantial performance benefits in bonuses and stock options.
- Opportunity to make a big lasting impact on the world. Not every day there is a chance to change something as global as addresses system.