Position: Country Manager (Online Service)
Location: Beijing or Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Online photo service
Company: A global top IT company
We are looking for a motivated leader to manage the online photo business in China. This position is critical to grow the business to its full potential, leveraging the global infrastructure, knowledge and know-how from the rest of business unit and corporation organization. It is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has been in the marketing organization of a web or e-commerce business.
- Responsible for the revenue and profit targets in China
- Lead new business development efforts to form large partnerships with major internet companies such as ecommerce sites, travel sites, offline consumer product brands, and other companies with an active consumer base
- Deepen integrate of company service with other parts of corporation consumer presence in China to drive usage of the company site (ink sales, printer sales, apps on hardware, etc.)
- Manage a small country team, focused on go to market activities
- Drive marketing channels including paid search, natural search, online and offline advertising, and CRM
- Accelerate revenue growth
- Provide input to overseas product managers on product development, serving as a champion for China to coordination communication and drive results
- Key: Developing new partnerships and channels for new business. Ability to do business development by exciting potential partners, at the highest levels of management, especially with the B2C internet companies such as Renren, Baidu, Sina, Dangdang, 360buy, etc.
- Key: Able to accelerate revenue growth
- Key: Strong English skills (experience in a multinational company preferred)
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and can operate with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical abilities – Can use data to generate insights about how consumers use our online service in China and how to act on these findings
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats; must be hands on and willing to get hands dirty.