POSITION: Enterprise Sales Manager
JOB TYPE: Sales
COMPANY: AR/VR camera equipment manufacturer
We are looking for someone who has experience with enterprise sales of Hardware products. You will be the prime to develop and execute sales strategies and account sales plans for camera sales opportunities and to develop and execute account plan to drive continuous sales with key existing customers and develop new accounts and sales. Including developing customer relationship, identifying business opportunity, organizing internal resources to engage with customers and to go after the opportunity, planning business and technical strategies and engagements to win, driving the internal resources to deliver product presentations and proposals and engagement, negotiating contract and ensuring the sales.
- Researching and understanding the competition and opportunities in the market.
- Preparing an overall enterprise sales plan for the assigned territory, including targeted activities.
- Developing and executing joint partner business plans with the goal to meet and exceed the company’s target growth and margin targets.
- Possessing direct account ownership, signing and fulfilling contract, building and expanding strategic relationships with customers.
- Frequently visiting existing and potential enterprise customers to present and sell Camera products, solutions and services, and executing training program
- Attending and supporting local trade shows as needed
- 2-3 years of experience in business to business sales in hardware is required, camera, Virtual Reality or drone industry is preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, and organization skills needed.
- Bachelor degree from top universities is preferred.
- Strong drive and management of resources to engage with customer and achieve objectives.