Position: Front End Web Programmer
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: In-House IT R&D Center Position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world, with over 200 schools worldwide and over 80 schools in China.
As a front end web programmer you will join Online Sales & Marketing Team in Shanghai office. This individual will mainly be front end design and coding.
- Build Front end web pages using HTML, HTML 5, CSS2 and CSS3
- Build landing pages from specifications & designs following w3c standard
- Code and send eDM HTML pages
- You will also have the chance to use leading edge technologies and experiment with new ideas
- Experience creating HTML layouts from Photoshop mockups
- Understand the differences between browser versions and cross browser coding.
- Familiarity or experience with ASP.NET MVC
- An ideas person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
- Having experience of email marketing campaign is an advantage.
- Having experience of coding for Mobile/tablet page is an advantage.
- Good Flash and ActionScript is an advantage.
- Any knowledge of Databases & SQL would be an advantage
- Marketing knowledge of hooks and call to action, how to place these and design with these concepts is a big advantage.
- Can handle multitask, knowing how to schedule the task and work efficiently.
- Can Working under pressure and deadline.
- Willing to learn & accept new things, like new knowledge, new system, new tools & new working process
- Strong with your English communication skills, one of your interviews will be in English. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.