Position: Web Designer
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: In-House IT R&D Center Position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world, with over 200 schools worldwide and over 80 schools in China.
As a web designer you will join Online Sales & Marketing Team in Shanghai office. Looking for a self-motivated, creative achiever to work as a web designer. This role is an important part of our team, making creative visual design of our global websites. That is seen by millions of potential clients each month. You will also responsible for providing design for online marketing campaigns including landing page, CRM & Advertising. Use creative solution to solve different kind of visual problem.
- Work close with project owner & programmer to creating polished, beautiful and branded visual solution to improve our global websites.
- Design & create attractive Landing pages.
- Creating Newsletter & eDM, responsible for sending as well.
- Understanding of advertising and how to create great hooks. Making creative, lively, animated banner ads.
- Portfolio of work that includes examples of your past work.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of web design, including building websites
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop and Flash, Illustrator.
- Have experience of creating marketing flash ad & knowing action script is a plus.
- Ability to use Div+Css to code html page. Understand the differences between browser versions and cross browser coding
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain the rationale behind your design decisions; fluency in English both in speaking and writing. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- An idea person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
- Willing to learn & accept new knowledge, new system, new tools & new working process.
- Having experience of email marketing campaign is an advantage.
- Marketing knowledge of hooks and call to action, how to place these and design with these concepts is an advantage.