POSITION: IT Application Specialist
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Software R&D/.Net
REPORT TO: Sr. IT Consultant
COMPANY: The world’s leading provider of food and support services
- Develop and maintain the ERP system for business.
- Work with the purchase dept to develop the DC work process.
- Work with HR to optimize / minimize labor, including attendance record, OT recording
- Develop efficient system of tasks through standardization and leveraging of best practice
- Improve the stability of the system to increase the productivity.
- To ensure data security and accuracy.
- Collect feedback and make improvements.
- Understand POS, FI, Material Management, CRM, HR system, etc.
- IT support for new business.
- IT support for the units, implement the in unit system to improve the working efficiency.
- Undergraduates (science and engineering) or the same level of education.
- 1-3 years’ experience of IT Project Management.
- Single site operational experience in a similar role
- Experience of leading and managing suppliers to deliver results
- Qualitative control experience.
- Excellent IT and computer literacy.
- Strong cross-functional team player, great team worker
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment-ability to multi-task.
- Ability to apply creativity and critical thinking to problem solving solutions.
- Experiences with SQL Server 2008 and SQL, specifically T-SQL and stored procedures and reporting Services.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in Chinese and English (verbal and writing).