POSITION: IT Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: In-House IT
REPORT TO: Finance director
COMPANY: The world's leading provider of food and support services
Lead the IT team to provide IT support to the whole company, and well manage the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT solutions. Define technical short and long-term visions and associated strategic direction for development, maintenance, and support of applications, which can meet the business development of the company. Drive optimization and efficiency across multiple technology delivery teams. Oversee development tasks and review work products of developers to ensure process compliance, and identifying opportunities for improvement. Well build and develop the IT team.
- IT support for the opening of the new client.
- IT support for the POS system to help the operation/IUA to get the right sales number. Improve the POS system for the end users.
- IT infrastructure for all units.
- sap implementation.
- IT Support to ensure the smoothly running of CRM system.
- Support the safe and secure operation of all operational activities on behalf of all stakeholders.
- Support all legislative to provide a consistent and safe service and product for all Compass employees and customers.
- Collect the POS data and analyze the consumption record, help the unit to processed data mining for more MAP2 sales increase opportunities.
- Get the feedback from the consumer in time.
- Work with AR team to improve the data accuracy to avoid the potential loss.
- Work with the purchase to manage the APL and ASL and CMP2.0 full implementation.
- Work with the purchase to ensure the DC process.
- Support to other Compass countries if necessary.
- Support for HR, work with HR to optimize / minimize labor. UM portal and integrated Payroll system.
- Well manage the Unit IT Fixed assets.
- Improve the communication between HQ and units.
- Develop efficient system of tasks through standardization and leveraging of best practice.
- Improve the stability of the system to increase the productivity.
- Control the above IT expense.
- Ensure governance, quality, compliance and regulatory processes are followed.
- IT proactive risk management.
- IT related internal control.
- Demonstrated leadership skills is a must; must be a goal-oriented team builder and collaborator who is positive, creates enthusiasm, fosters openness to new ideas and works cooperatively with others.
- Strong cross-functional team player.
- More than 7 years IT related experience with at least 3 years solid background of team management, sap implementation.
- Strategic perspective with demonstrated accountability and execution fulfilment.
- Excellent verbal and visual presentation skills to express ideas throughout a mixed team environment.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment – ability to multi-task.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Substantial experience with and knowledge of current information technologies and business functions.
- 5+ years leading and managing mid-sized development teams and overseeing the planning/delivery of enterprise level applications and systems.
- Extensive project management skill and experience.
- 10+ years' experience of application design, architecture, and development.
- 5+ years designing and implementing relational databases (using SQL Server, oracle, DB2, or other relational database).
- Working knowledge of open source frameworks and erp (preferably SAP).
- Ability to apply creativity and critical thinking to problem solving solutions for application teams.
- Proven ability to deliver well-documented technical solutions within the constraints of time, cost, and functionality.
- Drive to stay current on technology changes, directions, and new product offerings.
LEADERSHIP BEHAVIORS REQUIRED:
- Integrity – Sets the highest ethical and professional standards at all times. Bases relationships on honesty, respect, fairness and a commitment to open dialogue and transparency.
- Win through Teamwork – Pursues friendly relationships with colleagues and clients, makes contact with colleagues across the organization and shares own knowledge and insight and displays a high level of energy and commitment to the organization.
- Passion for Quality – Sets demanding performance expectations, sets priorities to maximize benefits, tracks the commercial implications of a situation in a step by step way.
- Can Do – Finds new / quicker ways of meeting goals, shows conviction in own judgement and decisions responds quickly under pressure and overcomes hurdles to achieve targets.
- Responsibility Takes responsibility for own actions, makes a positive contribution to the health and wellbeing of colleagues, customers, the communities we work in and the world we live in.