POSITION: Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
REPORT TO: GM/Greater China
COMPANY: A top 10 global leading ERP supplier founded in 1980’s in Sweden.
- Responsible for the marketing of professional online recruiting services tailored exclusively to the sales and marketing industry.
- Develops annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
- To manage the Marketing Department Budget. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget. Direction of marketing staff where budgets are devolved.
- To manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
- The achievement of frequent, timely and positive media coverage for company and its programs across all available media.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for company product lines.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 5+ years’ experience in solution industry, including 3+ years’ experience in marketing field.
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills, strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good customer relationship and network in related industry.
- Strategy thinking, Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Able to handle stress under pressure to manage and develop business exceeding target.