LOCATION: Shenzhen, China
JOB TYPE: Business Analyst/ Functional Consultant
COMPANY: The leader in cloud platform of global supply chain management
- Gain expertise in Company system Implementation Methodology.
- Understand project charter and customer needs on the project.
- Ability to manage customer expectations in light of current and planned solution capabilities.
- Actively participate in status meetings and escalate issues that need attention by management (both Customer and Internal side).
- Work directly with customer’s stakeholders to ensure that rationale / value for the project is clearly documented and agreement is reached on how value-based use cases will be implemented. Work with solution architects on solution design and help define the integration approach, data flow diagram.
- Collaborate with solution architect in initiating product enhancements during a customer implementation.
- Perform detailed gap analysis and write use case test plans.
- Create data mapping specifications for integrations and also build test plans.
- Configure application as per solution design and execute test cases based on the test plan during all phases of testing. Organize and conduct customer training to drive adoption.
- Provide input to build the deployment plan and support solution rollout.
- Monitor solution stability post-implementation and facilitate effective handover to support organization
- Utilize data base queries to investigate application or configuration issues with the knowledge of data models and object relationships.
- Work with other implementation consultants or implementation analysts on any of the above tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business-related field; Master’s degree a plus.
- 4-6 years of qualified experience in software implementations.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. English language proficiency a must.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and formulate alternative approaches.
- Must be a team player committed to the success of others.
- Must have good attention to detail and organization skills.
- Flexibility to work late/early hours depending on customer’s geographic location.
- Ability to prepare and deliver oral presentations.
- Comfortable working remotely or on-site.
- Experience with EDI/EFT messages (example: 850, 860, 861, 856, 527, 315, 323, 214) and understanding of XML messages/ files a plus.
- Familiarity with internet communication protocols (AS2, FTP) a plus.
- Experience in the international transportation industry a plus.
- Experience with corporate/international procurement and banking a plus.
- Experience implementing ERP solutions (e.g. SAP) a plus.
- Supply chain certification a plus.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).