Position: Program Manager
Report Line: Account Director
Location: Shanghai China
Industry Type: Customer Relationship Marketing (crm)
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (crm) agency.
The Program Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and the client. The Program Manager also supports the organization's strategic, tactical and support functions (creative, technology, analytics) in order to achieve the client and company objectives. Program Managers have the opportunity to directly impact client reference-ability on a day to day basis, and are an integral member of our team.
- Establish working partnership with aligned client individual
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Contributes to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Lead quarterly campaign planning meetings
- Facilitate client discussions on results and results trending
- Ultimately responsible for on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Foster a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
- Manages the campaign processing and updating of all materials associated
- Maintains campaign matrix, reviews all art file updates for accuracy, reports on number of rounds, schedules, performance metrics and consolidated invoicing.
- Understand, lead and/or manage account development and growth opportunities
- May be responsible for account billing
- 5+ years of client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Direct marketing experience a must, B2B strongly desired
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Bachelor's degree required. MS/MBA or applicable advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience managing client relationships, especially sensitive issues and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Excellent written English ability
- Proficient in Oral English
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills