POSITION: Software Package Integrator
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Application Engineer/System R&D
REPORT TO: Technical Leader
COMPANY: The global leader in tire.
- Lead/participate the design, setup, deploy and support of high-quality high efficiency application build platforms.
- Develop scripts/tools for builds, using required or most appropriate languages and technologies, to support applications deployment in Asia zone.
- Integrate automated builds and build artifacts into application environments, unit test harnesses, and code analysis tools
- Provide technical support on Asia application operation, especially high priority issues on application build or integration.
- Participate Agile/DevOps teams per assignment to setup the Continuous Integration/Continuous Test/Continuous Delivery/Continuous Monitoring processes and tools.
- Be the Application Integration domain Level 2 support.
- Solid experience in Linux/Unix platform, and skill on shell programming.
- Practical experience with one or more web application programming languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby or PHP.
- Experience with application build, deployment tool, in Java or other platforms, such as Ant, Maven, Gradle and Grunt.
- Experiences with Configuration Management practices and tools, for example Git, Subversion.
- Preferred experience on Continuous Integration tool, such as CruiseControl, Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Preferred experience of open source technologies and public cloud services, such as GAE, AWS, Azure.
- Preferred experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent.
- Preferred experience on Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) products, for example IBM Integration Bus (Message Broker).
- Practical experience on Agile development or DevOps is a plus.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English.