POSITION: Quality Assurance
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: QA
COMPANY: A global top ERP solution provider
- Plan, implement and execute functional and system tests. Analyze results, generate defect reports in the call tracking system, and verify fixes.
- Identify, report, retest and track product defects to closure. Help software developers reproduce errors and ensure that defects are fixed.
- Design and execute manual and automated tests to verify functionality of the system.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for regression testing.
- Execute and analyze automated regression test scripts to ensure stability and quality of product.
- Work closely as part of a cross-functional team of developers, QAs and business users to design and create appropriate test scripts.
- Identify and clearly communicate potential project issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or business.
- 5~7 years software test experience with database, client-server or web-based applications.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and proficiency in testing methodologies, including functional, regression and system testing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Automated Test tools experience e.g. TestComplete, Fitnesse, etc is desirable.
- Experience in financial software application testing would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated with an ability to work well in a team. Experience working with global teams would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies would be beneficial, but not necessary.