POSITION: Quality Assurance
LOCATION: shanghai, China
COMPANY: A global top erp solution provider
- Participates in project-level verification activities (reviews, inspections, and walkthroughs) to become familiar with the project requirements, design, etc.
- Work with business analysts and developers to identify functional test cases that will determine whether the project satisfies its requirements and that the actual behavior matches the desired behavior. Review developer-conducted unit test cases to determine the software product's readiness for functional testing.
- Implements and executes project-level functional tests and integration tests. Analyzes results, generates defect reports in the project's defect tracking tool, and verifies fixes.
- Implements and executes product-level system, installation, conversion, and performance tests. Analyzes results, generates defect reports in the call tracking system, and verifies fixes.
- Implements and executes 3rd party product-level installation and interface tests with MFG/PRO and other 3rd party products. Analyzes results and generates deficiency reports. Assist with the final validation report.
- Produces, maintains and reports applicable test metrics.
- Participates in homeroom organization meetings, reporting and activities.
- Participates in ISO Quality System Audits and ISO Quality System Meetings.
Unbridled passion for working in a fast paced global company.
- Bachelor's degree in quality assurance, computer science, other field relevant to COMPANY's core business or equivalent work experience more than 6 years.
- Experience in Customer Service, API/Integration testing, test execution, test defect management.
- Experience in working with global teams preferred, multiple products, multiple release environments desirable.
- Experience in client-server or web-based applications, preferably as quality analyst.
- Knowledge of one or more aspects of the manufacturing process, ISO or CMM is a plus.
- Broad application knowledge and deep knowledge in one or more domain areas.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Excellent analytical, communications and computer skills.