LOCATION: shanghai, China
REPORT TO: SAP Leader
COMPANY: A modern industrial group based in Germany with operations throughout the world. In core business Chemicals are a global leader. The company now has a total of 18 companies and 15 production sites in the region with around 4,000 employees.
- Participate in/or lead projects to implement and/or optimize SAP Controlling
- Manage implementation of functional solutions to Controlling problems
- Support cross functional issues resolutions
- Provide SAP Controlling application support including implementation, enhancements or maintenance
- Conduct end user training.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) with 5 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of functional controlling processes (cost element accounting, cost center accounting, product costing, service billing/resource related billing, profitability analysis)
- Strong knowledge of SAP Controlling configuration
- Ability to organize tasks with 3rd party providers for programming
- Basic experience with Business Warehouse
- Must possess strong project delivery skills and good written and oral English communication