Position: Senior Account Manager
Location: shanghai/Beijing, China
job Type: Sales/Account Management
Company: World's leading technology media, events and Research Company
Solid foundation in sales fundamentals such as prospecting, needs assessment, proposal development, client presentations, closing. Account management including new account strategy and incremental growth of existing accounts. Proven track record in client management and new sales acquisitions. Experience and success in a quota bearing position.
|Key Results Areas
(Areas of responsibility)
(Tasks associated with each area of responsibility)
|Measure of Success
(Specific result/ performance standards to be achieved)
(% of time spent,)
|Dig up renew sales in existing clients||Incremental sales growth of existing accounts||80% renewal successful rate and above.||50%|
|Development new opportunity in specific industries||New sales acquisitions in Professional service, investment banking, Telecom, internet and/or consumer electronic industry||Accomplish new sales annually target||50%|
- At least 5-7 years of excellent selling and quota carrying experience.
- Be able to manage a challenging sales quota and handle multiple products or products' groups businesses.
- Be aggressive in new sales development.
- Have very strong and assertive phone and selling skills.
- Be able to travels to visit customers and prospects.
- Has sales experience in IT, telecom, professional services industries, has research background is preferred.
- Good experience and networks with China operators.
- Could travel in short time (2-4 weeks) in China.
- Good personality both exterior and interior environments
- Easy going / good sense on team work
- Good team work
Key Working Relationships
|Research Team||Daily||Understand the product and service, the deliverable and schedule, collaborate with analyst to sell COMPANY'S product and service.|
|Financial Team||Daily||Collaborate with finance to understand and tracking customer payment status|
|Marketing Team||Daily||Better understand the market and client's opportunity/challenge, as well as cooperate with marketing team in event sponsorship sales.|
|Title / Area||Frequency||Purpose|
|Customer||Daily||Educate and set up the relationship with the customers and sell COMPANY'S product and service.|