POSITION: Senior Account Manager –Hi Tech Account
LOCATION: shanghai, China
job TYPE: Account Manager
REPORT TO: Account director
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
- This exciting role is to provide CRM consulting services to a well-known global hi-tech company, responsible for its greater China regions, mainly focusing on consumer and small business sectors. This client is going through a major digital transformation period which requires an experienced account lead to help facilitate its evolution through big-data enabled, insights-driven customer contact management.
- The Senior Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. This role is responsible for the proper governance of all the signed contracts with clients. In addition, you are also expected to design value added proposals to expand Company services.
- The Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and is the direct liaison between the internal departments and the client.
- The Senior Account Manager also supports the organization's strategic, tactical and support functions (data technology, analytics and campaign management) in order to achieve client's objectives.
- Reporting to Asia Pacific Account Lead as part of Our Market Solutions Account Management team, the areas of focus will include:
Client Relationship management: Own the relationship and the client satisfaction for a global brand's China region.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Point of contact for all daily operations
- Establish working partnership with aligned client individuals
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Act as a liaison between internal delivery teams and clients
Client Solutions Management
- Accountable for client CRM solutions covering consumer and small business sectors
- Owns the preparation of quarterly strategy business review
- Facilitate client discussions on results and results trending
- Lead regular business review, data solutions, analytics and campaign execution planning meetings
- Ultimately responsible for on time, on strategy, accurate program execution
- Maintains campaign matrix, reviews all artifacts updates for accuracy, reports on number of rounds, schedules, and performance metrics
- Contributes to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Manages the campaign processing and updating of all materials associated
- Manage delivery escalations
Account and Project management: Accountable for all operations related management activities
Business development: Drives business development for greater China regions
- Understand, lead and/or manage account development and growth opportunities
- 8+ years of client services/account management in a direct marketing agency or a combination of agency/client side
- Direct marketing experience a must, B2C and b2b strongly desired
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Bachelor's degree required. MS/MBA or applicable advanced degree preferred.
- Ability to manage client relationships, especially sensitive issues and effectively problem solve; ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and negotiation skills