POSITION: Consulting Director(ERP)
JOB TYPE: Consulting Director
REPORT TO: General Manager –Greater China
COMPANY: The global leader in the mobile technology space
- Review, monitor and continually improve Project Management methodologies in China.
- Provide leadership and coaching to functional consultants and project managers within China to continually improve overall performance and quality of service delivery.
- Act as liaison in multinational projects where cooperation with non-Asia Pacific project organizations is required, e.g. rollout of company to other countries.
- Represent China in group consulting boards and discussions as and when required.
- Will oversee and be accountable for all implementations (including optimizing utilization and allocating appropriately skilled resources) in China.
- Management of customer expectations for all projects in China.
- Assigning the consultant to appropriate projects using scheduling tools.
- Responsible for monthly reporting on WIP, Consultant’s KPI and Corporate reporting.
- Work closely with the Sales & Account teams to drive activity from new and existing customers, assist with Pre-Sales as required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly consulting reporting tasks for forecasts for China.
- Provide consulting forecasts to GM.
- Provide assistance to allocated Project Managers for resource planning, development of implementation plans, estimates, SOW’s, etc.
- Promote the introduction of new technology as and when it comes to market.
- Ensure the quality of analysis and documentation of client requirements.
- Oversee the delivery of customer facing sessions in accordance with company methodologies including training, testing, and all workshops.
- Monitor the development of specification documents for modifications, reports or any other type of configuration activity.
- Monitor the development of high quality project related document deliverables in accordance with company methodologies.
- Provide support to other departments as required, including sales, support and account management.
- Both interstate and international travel will be required from time to time.
- Professional approach
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organizational, People and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Approach
- Analytical thinking
- Business awareness
- Strategic thinking
- Positive approach to change
- Excellent English
- Formal qualifications in Business or Industry well regarded.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in ERP industry, successfully managing people and projects.
- Excellent knowledge and ability with MS Office, particularly Excel, PPT and Word.
- Specific Expert knowledge of at least one area of company Applications, e.g. Projects, Finance and at least one other area to at least intermediate level.
- Communication: the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Customer service focused: committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels – written, phone and face to face.
- Attention to detail: excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- Commerciality: ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner
- Teamwork: willingness to assist and support others as required and get on with team members.
- Time management/organization: accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner