Position: Senior Digital Studio Designer
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency
The Company Shanghai office is seeking a creative and highly talented Digital Studio Designer with superior digital production expertise to support the online marketing efforts of our world-class clients, including a leading global interactive entertainment software company, electronics manufacturer and leading technology provider.
The candidate for this position will primarily perform email and site/landing pages creative execution, and versioning through development, testing and final production to create distinct branded communications that fall in line with our world-class clients’ marketing strategies. Both strong visual design and digital production execution expertise are essential to this position in supporting high-volume campaigns with flawless execution in a team-centric environment. The core functions of this position are working from PSD or html files and producing and testing production-ready HTML files for email and websites/landing pages. Mobile Optimization best practices design and development are also important to this position.
- Executing and finalizing Creative Design on email campaigns, websites and landing pages.
- Accurately coding and render testing HTML prior to deployment.
- Routing and making edits of client and internal changes Editing in both Photoshop and HTML.
- Pre-flighting and testing final production and deployable ready digital files.
- Working with external and internal teams and releasing final files to deployment vendors/services or teams.
- Self-managing and prioritizing a heavy workload in a fast paced environment.
- Collaborating with various teams and artists.
- Staying current on trends and advancement in digital studio technologies will be key as we continue to push the boundaries for our clients.
- Meeting and exceeding quality assurance and accuracy standards for all creative deliverables
- Degree in Graphic or Digital Design
- 3+ years of relevant Agency experience with a strong portfolio of work showcasing creative design and production development
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Strong visual design and digital production execution expertise
- Mastery of all the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs including: Photoshop, Dreamweaver; Understands and keeps up with the latest trends/technologies/software
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; Ability to clearly express ideas both in verbal, written and graphic modes.
- A creative mind and detail oriented with proven creative decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a strong emphasis on collaboration with Production Deployment Teams, Creative Directors, Account Managers, Copywriters and Copyeditors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Understanding of branding and company identity – experience developing, following and enforcing Style Guidelines
- Flexibility of approach and ability to accept constructive feedback and changes
- Highly motivated with strong organizational and self-project management skills
- Must be able to multi-task, working on several campaigns simultaneously, sometimes under pressure and often with tight deadlines
- Building and versioning animated Flash (Banner Ads) from concepts, story boards and existing files is a plus.
- Mastery of any other Adobe Design and Web application, including InDesign Illustrator, a plus.
- Front End Development including: HTML5, AS2/3, JQuery and PHP experience are all pluses.
- Design and Technical Responsive Design knowledge is a plus.
- Direct Mail/Print material graphic production (letter kits, brochures & postcards) experience is a plus.