Position: recruiting Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
job Type: In-House HR
Company: Global firm in IT consulting and management consulting
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to understand their business objectives and fulfill leadership recruiting demand.
- Defining and setting the strategy for meeting the leadership recruiting demand for a large, complex part of the organization in coordination with Recruiting leadership and ensuring that it is in line with the company's business strategy.
- Participating in creating and refining the recruiting plan.
- Lead recruiting team to finish daily recruitment task and can close high level positions independently.
- Reporting on status and effectiveness of leadership recruitment progress.
- Overseeing recruitment cost and budget mgmt.
- Responsibility for Channel/Source Management.
- Responsibility for recruitment system and management related recruitment data and report into Taleo system.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- At least 7 years' proven successful experience in recruitment and talent requisition field in IT & Management consulting industry, multinational company experience is preferred.
- Strong understanding of recruiting/sourcing market industry skills.
- Deep understanding of recruiting/sourcing processes and organization, systems and tools.
- Deep understanding of recruiting resource planning process.
- Deep understanding of the local recruiting market.
- Deep understanding of company's selling messages and offerings.
- Deep understanding of recruiting resource and marketing plan.
- Strong interviewing skills and offer negotiation skill.
- Strong leadership and management skill.
- Excellence in Excel/PPT skill is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, can communicate effectively with all levels of people.
- Straight forward and honest, hands-on and down-to-earth.
- Eager to learn and grow, hard-working with proactive working style.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.