POSITION: Senior IT Project Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Project Manager/System R&D
REPORT TO: Head of Global DMS R&D
COMPANY: The global leader in tier.
We need a senior IT project manager to manage key global distribution management solution deployment in multiple global zones.
The solution is targeting to support global retailing businesses for OUR distribution network.
- This person needs to have strong project management skills, strong people skills and general managerial skills; good functional knowledge for car retailing processes and marketing sales related processes is a plus.
Experience in large scale IT project and program management will be appreciated. Experience of working in a global environment and able to travel for projects. Agile project experience is a considerable plus.
His/her main activities will focus on:
- Manage IT project to deliver system solutions meeting customer needs on-time and on-budget.
- Work closely with Group IT team and different zone teams to make sure deployment project aligns with group roadmap for the schedule and solution.
- Work closely with different outsourced IT vendors and internal partners to drive the deliverables in different project phases
- Proactively manage the risks and issues of the IT project and carry out appropriate communications to different level of stakeholders including management teams
- Provide coach to SI team members (functional/technical resources) in order to make sure the quality of function solution and technical solution is under control.
Manage IT project lifecycle per standard Michelin IT SQA process
In addition to responsibility in projects, he/she will also
- Assist group domain manager to define and control the overall roadmap/budget/execution of global distribution program and deployment roadmap in different zones
- His/her will report hierarchically to the group domain manager, and somehow will have to coordinate daily activity of some staff related to this project (even though those persons don’t report to him/her hierarchically).
- Excellent understanding of project management for information system projects
- Good understanding of Agile project methodology
- General understanding of marketing and sales process
- Good understanding of techniques for system functional design, system technical design, testing scenarios creation, industrialization process.
- Strong people skills, communication skills, general managerial skills.
- Proactive work attitude, results driven, and capable to handle uncertainty and pressure.
- Experience in software engineering and architecture design is appreciated
- Experience with manufacturing for finished goods, raw materials, or semi-finished goods are appreciated.
- Good in both English & Mandarin.