Position: Senior Java/J2EE Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: SaaS/Clouding Software
Report Manager: Engineering Manager
Company: Founded in 2001 with offices around the world. Global leader in Business Execution Software and it is one of the fastest growing public software companies. They integrated suite of on demand applications has 8+ million users, 3,400+ customers of every size in over 190+ countries realizing tangible results. every day.
About the Role:
We are looking for bright engineers from varied backgrounds including UI, Server side, and Infrastructure!!! The Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include designing, developing, testing, and documenting software, tools, and applications.
- Support the total design effort and participate in multiple projects, solve complex problems, and provide mentoring and support to more junior engineers.
- Evaluate and analyze software products and provide sales support.
- Define, develop, and manage the whole process of a project for partner integration, and engaging individuals across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
- Work jointly with clients to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated
- Prioritize multiple requirements, and communicate to senior management the present status and future direction of the product integration strategy.
- 4+ years of experience in software development, engineering, or related field
- In-depth knowledge of Unix, Windows, JVM, Web servers, Application servers
- Expert knowledge of J2EE (EJB, Servlet/JSP, XML)
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL programming and tuning, stored procedures
- Experience with security programming and concepts is preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Strong focus on quality and generating results
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Energetic and self-starting
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.