Position: Senior UI Engineer
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: SaaS/Clouding Software
Report Manager: Engineering Manager
Company: Founded in 2001 with offices around the world. Global leader in Business Execution Software and it is one of the fastest growing public software companies. They integrated suite of on demand applications has 8+ million users, 3,400+ customers of every size in over 190+ countries realizing tangible results.
About the Role:
We are looking for bright engineers from varied backgrounds including UI, Server side, and Infrastructure!!! The Software Engineer’s responsibilities will include designing, developing, testing, and documenting software, tools, and applications.
- Work with a team to develop rich user interfaces for enterprise class SaaS applications.
- Work on Java and J2EE server-side aspects of development as needed.
- Write quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Work directly with customers, sales, support and product management to help determine and solve the customer needs of our hosted human capital management software.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Hands-on experience in full software development cycle
- High level of proficiency with Java and J2EE.
- Experience with open-source AJAX/DHTML frameworks such as YUI, Script.aculo.us, and DWR.
- Experience with Flash, Flex, SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Professional skills: ability to work independently and with a team.
- Able to understand and master new technologies quickly.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Able to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems.
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Must be energetic and self-starting.