Position: Software Engineer (.Net, C++, Java, Agile)
Location: Tianjin, China
Job Type: Banking IT System Development
Company: A Singapore headquartered IT Services Company with over 2500 employees.
A software engineer with the relevant domain and platform technical experience to facilitate product pricing and risk analysis functionality initiatives for the Bank
- Experienced Capital Market developer with previous experience in the end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of multi asset class pricing and risk management systems.
- Knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, development and subsequent support of large scale market data systems on Oracle.
- Familiarity and confidence working in an “agile” development environment.
- Self-starter who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
To develop the Banks Platform’s pricing, risk analysis, data feeding and retrieving functionality initiative.
- Design resilient, flexible and scalable solutions following the bank standards.
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology.
- Provide second line support to production.
Qualification & Skills
- Extensive and relevant domain and technical experience.
Hands-on OO Design and Programming. 3+ year’s software development on one of three techniques. Preference is in the order listed
- Oracle development background, RAC is a plus.
- Development experience on functional language, such as Haskell, is a strong plus.
- SCRUM and Agile.
- Financial Market domain knowledge
- Investment banking is a strong plus
- Structured/Derivatives business is a plus
- Soft skills:
- Fluent English in speaking and listening
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Fast Learner
- Proactive, self-starter, autonomous
- Good team spirit
- Able to working under pressure with multiple assignments