Position: Website Developer (C#, .Net, SQL Server)
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world, with over 200 schools worldwide and over 80 schools in China.
Their global websites get over 1 million visitors each month and we want it to increase. They have an amazing opportunity for a good software developer to work as part of our Global Online Sales and Marketing team based here in Shanghai. . This role is suitable for someone with 2 to 4 years programming experience, any nationality will be considered, but you must be based in Shanghai (Visa can be supplied).
- Creative, lively, dynamic and intelligent, educated to degree level.
- An ideal person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
- Systems architecture (n-tier applications) and CMS knowledge would be useful.
- Able to work with many parts of the organization and give excellent service to them.
- Good at multi-tasking, being able to handle more than one task at a time and work under pressure
- A native English speaker or Chinese speaker is fine.
- Living in China and have been here for at least 1 years and plan on staying for at least another 2 years 9for full time position
- Taking specifications and turning them into webpages
- Producing new landing pages that have been designed and spec'd by the team
- Small maintenance tasks on the existing websites