Position: Legal Counselor
Location: Shanghai or Beijing, China
Industry Type: Digital Media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
Drafting, vetting, negotiating & finalizing contracts in the field of digital advertising, e-commerce and software services, including but not limited to agency/publisher contracts, application development, licensing, services and confidentiality agreements, statements of work, legal notices, due diligence work w.r.t. acquisitions, IPR, general contract management activities and legal compliance activities (preferably for a company with global locations). Experience in mergers and acquisitions would be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have a degree in law from one of the reputable law schools with 5– 8 years of work experience in the mobile value added services, e-commerce or IT industry with a focus on e-commerce and digital advertising.
- Being a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries would be an advantage (not mandatory).
- It is essential that the candidate has proven experience in independently handling matters detailed under the Job Description, including interacting with global business professionals and international counsels.
- Excellent drafting & interpretation skills, ability to get to grips with diverse business frameworks & regulations, adherence to deadlines, experience in handling corporate law matters.
- Having good communication and inter-personal skills, with a willingness to adjust to different time-zones, on a need basis, and the personal qualities to prosper in an ever-changing legal and commercial environment are important considerations.