Report to: Consulting Director
Location: Shanghai, China
job Type: IT/Management Consulting
Company: A global leading business and IT consulting company.
The siebel Manager is directly accountable / responsible for successful project delivery of Siebel technology & process engagements. This individual provides hands-on leadership & direction to the team as well as manages client relationships. The Manager will be involved in business case development & performance measurement.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise
- Implement and manage to risk management strategies.
- Plan and set project goals and milestones
- Clearly define client's requirements and manage their expectations
- Detect and solve project issues effectively. Strong problem solver
- Oversee coordinated efforts of team in delivering projects that are required by the business
- Evaluate core crm processes and develop key initiatives for process improvements and efficiencies
- BS or MS degree
- At least 5 years' experience in management and successful delivery of all phases of at least two complex full lifecycle Siebel implementations
- Strong track record of project management with complex deliverables that impact business operations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and management
- Certified in Siebel will be a plus
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
Skills and Knowledge:
- Exemplary project management, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Superior skill and ability in multi-tasking and appropriate prioritization
- Ability to effectively respond to dynamically changing work environment and to positively influence business outcomes
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures