Position: Head of Agency sales
Location: Shanghai and Beijing, China
Industry Type: digital Media/Mobile AD Platform
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global sales Team is responsible for the company's advertising sales and monetization of company's global mobile advertising network.
You will drive China sales activities with agencies by creating effective mobile advertising solutions that meet their needs. Through this, you will consistently exceed overall monetization and quarterly revenue goals for company's mobile advertising marketplace.
- Contribute to the development of the regional sales plan, in conjunction with executive teams.
- Identify and close agency relationships, critical to the company's growth.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing agencies.
- Manage agency relationships to quarterly revenue and monetization targets.
- Manage activities of dedicated local support managers to provide world-class customer support.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new advertising opportunities that meet agency needs.
- Help create, and execute campaign management efforts to exceed client expectations
- Create China revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the executive team.
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Drive awareness of mobile advertising within the agency community in China.
- Education: BA/BSc required
- Experience: 8 -12 Years (5+ years of digital media sales)
- Deep network of director+ relationships with agencies (manager) and CXO level executives with agencies
- Significant and extensive work experience in media and advertising, with a preferred mix of online and mobile sectors, combined with advertising networks.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Proven track record in developing and executing strategic sales plans through strong client relationships, resulting in consistently exceeding goals.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Experienced working across China; English proficiency preferred but not required.
We are also looking for 4+ years of Digital Media/Agency sales experience for Manager level position; 8+ years of digital media/agency sales experience for Director level position.