Position: Data Analyst
Location: Shanghai China
Department: Data Solutions Group
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (crm) agency with a team of over 1,400 exceptionally talented people working throughout the US, Asia and Europe
The analyst/programmer has to have some quantitative analytic background with very basic knowledge of statistics. He/she has relational database knowledge, able to understand basic business requirement of client project, able to efficiently follow project requirement and able to convert these requirement to oracle or sql server codes. For example, convert SAS scoring codes to oracle PL/sql process.
- Watch Oracle DB tablespace usage to make sure each data source build run through smoothly.
- In the first 3~6 months become familiar with data source build scripts originally written by technology solution group.
- Become fully versed in in-house data to improve quality and performance.
- Deliver on content improvement projects (i.e. general content maintenance, core demographic variable. review, lat/long, others, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree with major of Computer Science or related Information Technology field, Mathematics/Statistics or related quantitative disciplines
- Good written and oral English
- 0~2y related experience
- The person must have the patience/willingness to build the learning curve associated with our data source build process.
- Must be able to quickly acquire a basic understanding of in-house data content and its usage.
- SQL Server; Oracle
- unix experiences a must
- SQL basic or intermediate experience required
- SAS experience preferred
- Tidal scheduling system or understanding of job scheduling a plus