Location: Shanghai China
Job Type: Senior Account Manager
Company: The Supply Chain Company, is the leading provider of innovative supply chain management, merchandising and pricing excellence solutions worldwide
- Completes assigned work within the allotted time.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with customers and internal associates.
- Determines and executes sales process and strategy for new and existing customers within specified target segment.
- Develops and executes specific customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develops and fosters a strong relationship as a trusted advisor to customers.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Engages in competitive sales opportunities by utilizing our internal consulting team and partner relationships.
- Ensures all operational components of the sales cycle (such as pricing, process, BMI, etc.) are thoroughly planned, presented and delivered to the customer.
- Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact
- Executes against the major steps of the sales process: find new business opportunities, qualify new opportunities, and close new business
- Identifies and drives to closure additional business opportunities within assigned customer base.
- Identifies and utilizes appropriate internal resources to engage in sales cycles.
- Identifies business plan and strategy, key decision makers, key performance indicators, and budget constraints.
- Keeps individual expenses under budget.
- Maintains an accurate, comprehensive and updated software sales forecast.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maximizes sales, maintenance and service potential from each engagement.
- Minimizes overhead transaction costs incurred during engagement.
- Records time and expense into the time entry system
- Bachelor’s degree and above
- Minimum of 10 years account management experiences in ERP industry, Retail industry focus will be a plus
- Excellent track record for Sales performance, and application business selling will be a plus.
- Rich Supply Chain Management domain knowledge and experiences
- Ability to work with various teams across the globe
- Good skills in risk management and problem solving
- Strong leadership
- Outstanding communication and negotiation capability
- Excellent client/executive presentations
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Be willing to travel as business needs
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight project delivery schedule