POSITION: Agile Consultant
LOCATION: Shanghai/Beijing, China
JOB TYPE: Software R&D/Agile
COMPANY: A global software company focuses on Agile development
In this challenging and achievability role, you will based on global intellectual resources, serve leading enterprises, directly facing the customers, help them solve various (technical and non-technical) problems.
- Providing coaching and training to software development teams and clients in the area of agile software principles.
- Developing and delivering solutions for clients, help clients to solve technical/non-technical problems.
- Supporting Sales team with presales activity related to Agile including taking the lead on defining proposals.
- Coordinate and align with different stack holders (R&D, Testing, and Program in multi-sites).
- Qualified coding skill: rich project experience in developing real application.
- Understand production environment of enterprise application, working experience in Unix/Linux production environment is a plus.
- Software excellent, never stop pursuing better programming, and getting stronger
- Dedication, working hard, a strong sense of responsibility, pay attention on the commitment to customers as well as team.
- Project experience in designing and architecture of large enterprise system.
- Good communication and presentation skill, client-facing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile software development theory, project experience in Agile team, coach experience in Agile transformation.
- Social responsibility: working for making the world better.
- 80% business travel, based on the working needs.