POSITION: Data analyst
LOCATION: shenzhen, China
REPORT TO: Customer Operations Manager, Global Services
COMPANY: The leader in cloud platform of global supply chain management
Support with transaction system and crm system for data management, analysis and manipulation. Perform a variety of tasks related to collecting, organizing, and interpreting statistical information.
- Assist with crm system (like Salesforce) data management issues and data integration.
- Regularly perform data reconciliation, classification and data cleansing exercises.
- Administer the storage of information/data.
- Determine the source of required data, format data and review/test to validate results/data quality.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to support business operations.
- Work with development team to integrate proprietary data with CRM system.
- Work on continuous improvement of the business process.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS.
- SQL query experience is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to take ownership of tasks and projects and consistently deliver on time, high quality results with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and data analysis is a plus.
- Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements for reporting needs.
- Ability to perform complex data queries and mapping.
- Understand data modeling concepts and their application.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.