POSITION: Senior Technical analyst
LOCATION: shenzhen, China
REPORT TO: Vice President, Global Services
COMPANY: The leader in cloud platform of global supply chain management
Work within our Production Support team to provide technical support and advice to customer service call center and development team to analyze issues, identify resolutions, bugs or required development work.
- Identify systems bugs and document for development fixes – recreate problems.
- Test development fixes and support release rollouts.
- Monitor the system interfaces and messages, to communicate and escalate traffic issues as and when appropriate. And take appropriate follow-up action for file failures.
- Document supporting procedures and solutions for common problems.
- Document testing procedures and methodologies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Set up and troubleshooting of VANs, AS2 and other messaging protocols.
- Collaborate closely with other internal departments, both technical and non-technical teams globally.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in technical support, application testing, quality assurance, production support or technical customer services.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Working experience in data center operations, data integration, internet protocols, communications/transmission protocols (AS2, FTP).
- Knowledge of pack and scan applications, and have financial or physical supply chain erp implementations experience a plus.
- Familiarity with EDI, EFT and XML transaction processing and data mapping.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and a team player.
- Able to master business spoken and written English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Fluency in other Asian languages an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Occasional business travel and work offsite.