POSITION: Audience Management – DMP Senior Manager (GDC)
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Analyst
REPORT TO: China GM
COMPANY: A global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency
The position is part of Audience Management team that implements, executes and drives audience strategy and targeting for multiple Fortune 500 clients, leveraging platforms such as Oracle BlueKai, Rocketfuel, Adobe Audience Manager and Krux. Audience Management is a key competency within Marketing Solutions organization. It is helping clients realize the value from their customer data by informing outbound Digital Media targeting as well as inbound channel personalization.
- Lead a team of analysts and manage the delivery of quality and timely deliverables
- Coordinate and collaborate with team leads in the US for sourcing and delivery of projects
- Empower direct reports to own their client relationships and projects and to contribute to the success of the Audience Management team and Company
- Recruit and retain high performing individuals
- Provide guidance to team members on best practices around using digital data and analytic techniques to build audience segments and deliver customer profiling and insights reports.
- Exhibit strong analytical, project management, storytelling and communication skills
- Conduct custom analyses using data attributes and business knowledge to develop audience based media testing and targeting strategy
- Maintain positive, collaborative partnerships with key internal stakeholders and clients
- Lead client engagements providing thought leadership around audience strategy, digital analytics for paid and owned media, cross channel customer engagement, testing and measurement
- Play a Subject Matter Expert role around Data Management Platforms (DMP) and provide thought leadership internally as well as clients.
- Lead the implementation of data management platforms (DMP’s) by defining online/offline data captures, integration and audience development
- 5+ years’ experience in digital analytics preferably at a digital agency
- Hands on experience creating insights from using digital data. (Ex. Omniture, DoubleClick, Atlas)
- Experience optimization of digital media campaigns (search, display, email) or site optimization using site analytics tools
- Experience with DSPs, 3rd party data, ad serving, real-time bidding, and ad exchanges.
- Experience with DMPs is preferred but not required
- Significant experience executing solutions within digital media analytics (ex. site analytics, search, display, mobile)
- Digital agency, consulting, or ad tech experience required
- MBA or graduate degree in quantitative field preferred
- Extensive experience with ad server data or site analytics tools and data. Preferred basic experience with SQL and SAS
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Ability to manage client expectations, delivery and provide thought leadership
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills; takes initiative