Position: Front End Web Programmer / Designer
Location: shanghai, China
Industry Type: In-House IT R&D center position
Company: The largest privately owned English training company in the world, with over 200 schools worldwide and over 80 schools in China.
The Front End Programmer / Designer needs 2 to 5 years' experience in producing consumer facing website pages, interactive ads, landing pages and mobile applets. Work on pages that attract up to 500,000 visitors a month. The role of this individual, will mainly be front end design and coding, working as part of Global Online Marketing team.
- Experience creating HTML layouts from Photoshop mockups
- Understand the differences between browser versions and cross browser coding.
- An ideal person, yet able to follow up your ideas with plans and actions.
- Strong with your English communication skills, one of your interviews will be in English. You will be working as part of a multinational global team.
- Good Flash and ActionScript is an advantage.
- Any knowledge of Databases & sql would be an advantage
- Familiarity or experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Marketing knowledge of hooks and call to action, how to place these and design with these concepts is a big advantage.
- Build Front end web pages using HTML, HTML 5, CSS2 and CSS3
- Build landing pages from specifications & designs
- Code eDM HTML pages
- You will also have the chance to use leading edge technologies and experiment with new ideas
In return you will receive an excellent salary, based on your experience. Work in a multinational global environment with a leading European company. Be part of a fast growing, exciting organization.