Position: Office Manager
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Digital Media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
As Office Manager, you’ll be responsible for all administrative aspects of the China offices.
- Identify ways to bring order and efficiency to a complex global business
- Establish systems and processes
- Negotiate with suppliers, sourcing IT and equipment
- Assist with PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Provide seamless administrative support
- Help foster a company team spirit
- Help implement best practice HR and Health and Safety policies
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Education: B.A.
- Highly comfortable in a start-up situation
- Innovative and enjoys solving problems
- Understands cost focus in a startup and uses network to achieve this
- Professional attitude
- Office management experience
- Excellent prioritization and organisational skills
- Experience in sophisticated complex diary management
- Comfortable working across various time zones
- International and multi-cultural outlook
- Outgoing, resilient, confident, ‘can do’ attitude
- Confidentiality – able to manage sensitive information and documentation
- Strong team ethic along with the ability to work independently
- Accurate typing speed 50wpm
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Knowledge of HR a plus