Position: sales Operation
Location: beijing, China
Industry Type: digital media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global sales Team is responsible for the company's advertising sales and monetization of the company's global mobile advertising network. As a Sales operation manager, you will work closely with the sales and other internal teams and help develop operation flow and strategies to maintain and improve the overall productivity and service quality. You will liaise between the sales team, internal cross functional teams as well as external vendors in conceptualization, program management and implementation of process control and internal function monitoring. You will also be responsible for development of industry/competitor analysis and that showcase the competitiveness within the marketplace which have resulted in excellent results for internal process control. In this wide ranging role, you will have deep exposure to all facets of the mobile advertising business, and as a result become a hub of information possessing multiple skills inclusive of program management, account management, sales processes and product marketing etc.
- Work closely with the sales team and management team to develop the Sales data consolidation model, Process tracking tools, Sales Compensation model, Sales Incentive information collection and updating
- To plan analysis work and highlight risks and issues and to evaluate desire improvements and proactively suggest improvement to the process
- Develop short term and long term strategy and develop metrics to measure internal process effectiveness and efficiency
- To manage/monitor the execution progress of tasks in the project plan and to coordinate with internal departments and external vendors to provide support to the implementation of the initiatives
- To manage and supervise the performance of frontline staff with effective leadership for team competencies
- Ad-hoc analysis and report upon request
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, its competitive set and the key business issues that affect the clients as well as the digital advertising industry.
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who's extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Energetic and well-organized person with strong analytical, interpersonal communication skills and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance priorities.
- Description Experience: A minimum of 4 years working experience, preferably in operation and management in digital media industry
- Education: Bachelors' degree required; MBA preferred
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Functional Area: Ads Operations.