Industry Type: plm Management
Company: Global business and IT consulting company
- Provide / introduce IPD/PLM consulting service to customer, strengthen our PLM delivery capability.
- In Charge of IPD/PLM project implementation and solution design.
- Sufficient exposure in managing IPD/PLM projects, possessing the functional consulting and project.
- New business development.
- Ensure the program framework is established and its activities are successfully executed.
- Communication and analytics to program stakeholders in all phases.
- Bachelor's Degree or above, preferably in Computer Science, engineering, Manufacturing, or similar with Technical Background.
- Work experience in famous consulting firms and/or big multinational firms is a big plus.
- At least 8+ years IPD/PLM consulting experience.
- Experience with IPD, PM, PLM – agile / PTC / UG / Dassault.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – client facing.
- Have interface with different legacy system experience would be an advantage.
- Flexible approach and have the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to analyze customer's business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to prepare good project delivery documents for management report.
- Good command of English (Speaking & Written).