Position: Master Data Management
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Type: In-House IT Position
Company: A modern industrial group based in Germany with operations throughout the world. In core business Chemicals are a global leader. The company now has a total of 18 companies and 15 production sites in the region with around 4,000 employees.
The MDM IT Technician’s role is to ensure all IT user database are current and up to day.
- ADS user database
- GPO group policy
- ABRIS IT asset database
- Smart Track license database
- SCCM, e-PO, WSUS database (without operation)
- EDS database
- Standard H/W & S/W and special application(URR)
- Support and coordinate IT Master data with COMPANY site IT
- Management and update standard H/W & S/W
- Apply and management special application
Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in MCSE, CCNA or other IT infrastructure area will be perfect
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware & software
- Experience with IT task
- Good understanding of the organization’s IT guideline, know how to manage IT system strictly follow company IT guidelines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Know how to work together with site IT team and cooperate on function owner in Germany
- Have basic ITIL knowhow
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to deal with IT support daily work according to company ITIL process
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Sitting at office to provide database service work
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and to handle IT database