Position: Sales Leader
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM)
Company: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency with a team of over 1,700 exceptionally talented people working throughout the United States, China and the UK.
The COMPANY Sales Leader is responsible for the growth of COMPANY’s revenue through the acquisition of New Logo prospects in China and possibly the greater APAC region, and selects New Existing opportunities. This individual will develop the go to market and sales strategies for select verticals and drive the sales process in the attainment of new business. The Sales Leader will effectively work across COMPANY BU’s to identify and drive specific solutions for prospects, present solutions, negotiate contracts and drive the kick-off of new client engagements working closely with the Client Relationship Leader and/or Client Engagement Leader.
- Achieve pre-established sales and revenue goals, complete training plans and hitting all assigned quarterly/annual objectives
- Develop and maintain current and accurate territory plans, competitive analysis and assessments for their respective vertical.
- Generate and develop New Logo opportunities in order to increase revenue through cold calling/prospecting.
- Schedule appointments with influencers and decision makers at New Logo prospects, with the goal of identifying new opportunities.
- Schedule appointments with influencers and decision makers at Existing Clients, with the goal of identifying new revenue opportunities. These existing clients must be agreed upon by VP of Sales and Vertical General Manager.
- Create and distribute meeting summary and action items to the pitch team and VP of Sales following the meeting.
- Develop strong internal relationships within their respective Vertical, Business Units and across COMPANY.
- Design and present professional demonstrations and presentations of COMPANY’s products and services.
- Effectively and proactively attend conferences and trade shows at both an Industry and Vertical level.
- Provide competitive and market intelligence to VP of Enterprise Sales and Vertical Market Leader.
- Gain and maintain knowledge on all COMPANY products, services and tools by attending MU, departmental, Sales and corporate training meetings.
- Maintain professionalism and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Prepare reports for sales and marketing and maintain up to date expense accounts.
- Perform updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names, numbers, call history and opportunity details.
- Be a role model for the company culture.
- Maintain selected customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base leveraging existing clients and solutions.
- Manage their specific sales process; set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the database marketing and agency marketplace.
- At least 5 years sales experience in related or marketing services industries with a focus on database, data, analytics and consulting products and services.
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Strong ability and desire to prospect.
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and
- History of success working within an individual and team environment.
- Must have a history of quota attainment in outside sales and strong client/agency relationships.
- Internet savvy and proficient with a sales database (Salesforce.com) and office productivity tools (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in highly competitive environment.
- Understanding of what COMPANY does and the role different capabilities play.
- Entrepreneurial and driven personality, relentless go-getter.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline in pressure situations.
- Able to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively.
- Takes ownership of deliverables.
- Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.