Position: Sales Strategy and Analyst
Location: Beijing, China
Industry Type: Digital Media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global Sales Team is responsible for the company’s advertising sales and monetization of the company’s global mobile advertising network. As a Sales Strategy and Analyst, you will work closely with the sales and Campaign management team and help develop strategic business plan, system analysis, maximizing sales revenue achievement and promoting multi-channel solution to clients and via leading media plans. You will liaise between the sales team, internal cross functional teams as well as external vendors in conceptualization, program management and implementation of sales strategy. You will also be responsible for development of TA analysis and vertical solution/case studies that showcase innovative mobile advertising campaigns which have resulted in excellent results for clients. In this wide ranging role, you will have deep exposure to all facets of the mobile advertising business, and as a result become a hub of information possessing multiple skills inclusive of content ideation, creative services, program management, account management, sales processes and product marketing etc.
- Work closely with the campaign management and sales team, in developing of advertising campaigns TA analysis, industry insight, inventory analysis and ad-sales proposals writing etc.
- Effectively helping deliver both brand and performance campaigns based on system/inventory analysis with internal teams.
- Develop short term and long term brand and performance sales strategy and develop metrics to measure program effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop smart, research-based case studies to drive awareness of mobile advertising within the agency and advertising community in China, and also enhance the company’s reputation with clients.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional analysis and support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to requirement.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, its competitive set and the key business issues that affect the clients as well as the digital advertising industry.
- Description Experience: 5~8 years
- Education: Bachelors’ degree required; MBA preferred
- Functional Area: Ads Operations
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who’s extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.