Position: Partner Manager
Location: Beijing, China
Industry Type: Digital Media/Mobile Advertisement
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global Business Development team is responsible for the company’s partnerships with its global and regional Publishers, and for the growth and quality of its mobile advertising network. As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for providing solution-oriented and pro-active client support to company’s most important China publishers. You will have responsibility for growing our partnerships with these core publishing partners in such a way that we deliver greater value to our advertisers and publishers, while exceeding our China publisher goals. This position offers an opportunity to truly set and raise the industry bar in providing world-class service to our key publishing partners.
- Own day-to-day relationships with existing China publishing partners.
- Further develop these relationships, and work to create and capture new opportunities for and from these publishers.
- Work cross functionally to meet publisher needs.
Convey core publisher needs and the impact/value of meeting those needs.
- Help create and manage processes for on-boarding of new publishers, including training them.
- Create publisher insights framework, and work to develop and share these insights.
- Develop and manage China publisher forecasts, along with the business development team.
- Work in conjunction with the advertising sales team to ensure strong matching between supply and demand, and where misaligned work directly with CHINA publishers as well as the business development and sales teams to improve alignment.
- Track and manage publisher pipeline to support overall business development efforts – from lead management to launch pipeline to any open publisher needs.
- Experience: 3-5 Years
- Language: Proficiency in English & Mandarin
- Proven track record for developing strong client relationships, and ability to work cross functionally.
- Online digital media experience is required; mobile ad experience or advertising network experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to solve both business and technical problems, proactively creating solutions to exceed goals.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding in teamwork with organizational and interpersonal skills. With tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment; exceptionally comfortable with ambiguity and decision-making in the absence of perfect information.
- Creative , analytical thinker and fast learner.
- Experience in working across CHINA and additional language skills is a plus.