POSITION: Senior Digital Studio Manager
LOCATION: shanghai, China
job TYPE: Digital Marketing, Digital Studio
COMPANY: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency
The Sr. Digital Studio Manager is responsible for hands-on development and the execution of cutting edge creative and production ready online and interactive communications; as well as building out and managing an industry leading Digital Studio Team.
The design responsibilities include creating and executing a wide scope of electronic media, including, but not limited to: email, display and web graphics/video (banner ads, landing pages) originating from concepts and legacy versions by working closely with the leadership of our Creative teams.
The Sr. Digital Studio Manager will display the perfect balance of creative interpretation and the ability to bring to life the creative vision, flawless detail in execution and speed with excellent interpersonal skills. This person will demonstrate an ability to work with all teams (including: Account, Creative, designers and production specialists and the client when necessary) to successfully translate concepts to market.
The ideal candidate will be a design superstar with in-depth digital execution expertise preferably with extensive experience in a digital agency in a management capacity.
- Execute creative concepts with the utmost quality for all digital communications
- Fulfill all digital production development to support large scope client and company objectives
- Collaborate and delegate work within the Studio team, as well as with outside vendors and/or specialists
- Contribute directly on project design, versioning, reformatting and production development
- Support deliverables and lead team on a second, staggered-shift to support West Coast time zone needs and requirements.
- Work from comps, storyboards, initial graphic concepts, creative briefs and legacy files
- Mentor and coach team members through project development and performance management
- Build and maintain relationships with Studio and partner Creative and Account teams, production & deployment vendors and potentially clients
- Ensure all work maintains brand integrity, while escalating the quality of each deliverable
- Responsibility for meeting all deadlines within budget, supporting multiple locations
- Responsible for resource acquisition, retention and monitoring staffing levels to support business needs
- Ownership of flawless execution, accuracy and quality control across team and deliverables
- Contribute to the development of the Studio's culture, successful hub model and its esteemed standards
- Support second shift team members as needed to meet the expectations of our growing client base
- Agency experience is invaluable
- Mastery of all the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists and proofing to creative excellence
- Mastery of visual content creation, including planning and executing to adhere to high-volume schedules
- Comprehensive proficiency of various online communication channels and the Web
- Ability to manage a team utilizing your well-developed communication skills, including the ability to articulate creative and production direction and rationale
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief, campaign development and creative execution
- Ability to work within and enhance processes with industry best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining absolute organization
- Ability to respond quickly to related emergencies and issues, while
maintaining professionalism and attention to detail
- Understanding the digital design strengths and limitations of current and emerging platforms
- Passionate for design and creative problem-solving
- Minor travel may be required.
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills, efficiency and dedication
- Love of collaboration across disciplines with team members at all levels