POSITION: Senior Client Partner – Services Account Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
JOB TYPE: Sales/SAP Consulting/Consulting/Professional Services
COMPANY: Market leader in enterprise application software
As a Senior Client Partner, you will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic sales plans to medium and large enterprise customers.
The successful applicant will work collaboratively with other teams to achieve services bookings, revenue and margin targets for their territory across the range of Services portfolio.
- Working exclusively on enterprise clients, meet annual services revenue, and margin targets by identifying, selling and managing execution of service opportunities
- Establish and maintain “C- Level” working relationships, providing clients with a single point of contact for all services, including consulting, education and business consulting
- Maximizing the services footprint within assigned clients
- Build credibility/trust with clients during all phases of the Customer Engagement Lifecycle through ongoing coaching, advice and stewardship.
- Develop long term value realization plans by defining and managing appropriate portfolio of projects, to achieve customer business objectives.
- Monitor the operational integrity of the clients operational environment and seek continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide the “Voice of Experience” with a broad perspective on projects, implementation activities and operational issues.
- Oversee service sales administrative functions such as opportunity management in CRM, contract preparation, contract negotiation, project staffing and resourcing, pre-invoice reviews, margin analysis, risk reviews, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction to develop referenceable clients
- Liaise with all members of Partner community to maximize support for clients and develop relationships based on mutual success.
- 7-9 years’ experience in sales activities including generation and management of opportunities and bids, deal closure and client relationship management
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self Awareness (knowing yourself – your strengths & your weaknesses)
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- None, solid experience in leading virtual teams