Location: Shanghai, China (Located in downtown)
Industry Type: in-house it R&D center position
Company: The largest privately owned education and training company in the world.
It's a great opportunity to work with global projects and a fantastic team across the globe. You will be designing and implementing high traffic websites and mission critical CRM/ERP applications.
- Works on extremely complex specialized technical problems and provides highly innovative yet practical solutions.
- Own the technical solution and ensure all technical aspects are implemented as designed. Have active role in several simultaneous projects.
- Understand abstract concepts and translating them into technical solutions which based on Microsoft technologies to meet the business needs.
- Work with the whole project lifecycle and have great people skills to lead a group of talented software developers.
- Takes technical leadership and inspires team by walking the talk. Provide mentorship to other team members.
- Competent working in all phases of software development, design patterns, and development methodologies
- Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing and developing solutions to highly complex problems
- Expert knowledge of programming languages, application servers, software architecture and databases – we work mainly with Microsoft technologies
- Strong Object Modeling experience
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing high traffic / enterprise level web applications with a focus on scalability
- Superior troubleshooting ability, strong analytical abilities, and drive for results
- Ability to mentor development staffs while implementing best practices and improve development processes
- Possess good communication skills in English and good technical documentation skills
- Over 8 years demonstrated hands-on working experience in software development
- Expert level knowledge of .Net 3.5 and 4.0 Web application development
- Solid experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Passion for software development and attention to details
- Experience with enterprise e-commerce applications is a plus.