Position: Sales Support Manager
Location: beijing and Shanghai, China
Industry Type: digital media/Mobile AD Platform
Company: The largest independent mobile AD (Advertising) network and a global leader in the mobile technology space.
The Global Sales Team is responsible for the company's advertising sales and monetization of the company's global mobile advertising network. As a Sales support Manager, you will work closely with the sales team and help develop sales collaterals, pitches, proposals, media plans. You will liaise between the sales team, internal cross functional teams as well as external vendors in conceptualization, program management and implementation of advertising campaigns. You will also be responsible for development of case studies that showcase innovative mobile advertising campaigns which have resulted in excellent results for clients. In this wide ranging role, you will have deep exposure to all facets of the mobile advertising business, and as a result become a hub of information possessing multiple skills inclusive of content ideation, creative services, program management, account management, sales processes and product marketing etc.
- Work closely with the creative team and the campaign management team, in designing advertising campaigns and ad-sales proposals for sales teams
- Effectively drive the implementation of concepts and client briefs with internal teams.
- Develop smart, research-based case studies to drive awareness of mobile advertising within the agency and advertising community in China, and also enhance COMPANY's reputation with clients.
- Orchestrate the cross-functional support required to ensure that ad campaigns match up to client needs.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the mobile ecosystem, its competitive set and the key business issues that affect the clients as well as the digital advertising industry.
- Description Experience: 3-5 years
- Education: Bachelors' degree required; MBA preferred
- High-energy and passionate self-starter with strong analytical skills who's extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth start-up environment.
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.