POSITION: (Sr.) Marketing Analytics Manager
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
job TYPE: Analytics Manager
COMPANY: The largest and fastest growing customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency
The Marketing Analysis Manager will conduct quantitative analysis for clients in support of the development of effective marketing programs. This role will be responsible for managing projects, timelines and deliverables as well as mentoring junior analysts, contributing to their technical and career development. The primary mission will be to standardize processes in order to maximize efficiency, increase the speed of deliverables, and decrease errors.
- Conducts advanced quantitative analyses of the marketing effectiveness of clients; and builds sophisticated statistical models to segment customer population, to enhance upgrading and deepen retention strategies, and to lift profitability by improving customer channel behavior through marketing drivers.
- Develops, writes, and presents strategic recommendations and projects that directly address clients' toughest questions. Participates in brainstorming sessions that identify new marketing opportunities for clients.
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains analytical software programs to support analytical reports and tools. Assists in developing internal systems that consistently provide all clients with standard reporting and analysis.
- Extracts and processes large quantities of data from data warehouses and other data marts in support of assignments. Applies data mining and analyzes marketing and demographic data. Tracks and evaluates customer acquisition efforts, market trends and customer behavior.
- Works across the business units to leverage leading edge technology and meets client and client team requests on time and with accuracy.
- Organizes and maintains research information.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technological advancements by staying informed of advancements in the industry and developing vendor relationships to maintain competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Manages project tasks, timelines and deliverables.
- Mentors junior analysts, contributing to their technical and career development
- Proven ability to build trust and faith with clients in order to advance relationships
- Proven ability to work resourcefully and analytically in a time-sensitive environment
- Three years of experience plus a Master's degree in Marketing, Statistics, or related quantitative field required. Alternatively, a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, or related quantitative field, plus at least 5 years of experience as a marketing or strategic analyst will be considered.
- Position requires knowledge of SAS, SPSS, sql programming, multi-variate statistics, logistic regression, multiple regression, Excel and Access.