Position: SAP Pre-Sales Director
Report to: SAP Vice President
Location: Shanghai, China
Industry Type: Automobile or Manufacture
Company: A global leading business and IT consulting company.
With international customers as an initial focus, SAP Consulting is team clearly committed to offering world class professional to international and local customers in China, with a proven solution used by many of the world’s largest companies. We are now looking for SAP Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) to support the sales activity.
- Identifies and defines the prospect’s business requirements, needs, and objectives. Creates a product demonstration that exemplifies how SAP solutions can best meet the prospect’s requirements.
- Provides answer to inquiries concerning system software and applications and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Provides continuous correspondence with the business prospect to reinforce and sell the value of the SAP solution.
- Provides further clarification to the prospect through follow-up phone calls, and additional demonstrations.
- Communicates the business requirements to project/implementation team after the completion of sales to ensure a smooth transition from presales to implementation stages, and the continuous customer satisfaction.
- Assists the Account Executive with RFP/requirements documents.
- Maintains one’s own professional development and presentation skills; including continuous learning of new SAP products/technologies, and communicating experiences and solutions to fellow colleagues.
- At least 5 years project implementation or pre-sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science//Information Technology required. An advanced degree is preferred. At least 5 years project implementation or pre-sales experience
- Candidates will demonstrate knowledge-based expertise in one or more of the following: Consultative selling, Customer engagement & Enterprise business application software, and we also require industry experience in the of Automobile and Manufacture
Candidates should also have demonstrated skills in one or more of the following: leadership, problem-solving, expectation management, verbal and written communication, positioning, political savvy, intuition, orchestration, presentation, and executive interfacing.
- Knowledge with the SAP project delivery/project management is preferred.
- Experience with the SAP solution in the industry of Automobile and Manufacture is preferred.
- Can work under pressure
- Self-driven, proactive and initiative