POSITION: Client Service Specialist (EDI Technical Support)
LOCATION: Shenzhen, China
JOB TYPE: Customer Service/Technical Support
- Interact and manage customer’s inquiry or complaint over the phone and through email; this includes troubleshooting, answering questions, and analysis of reported issues.
- Responds to customer’s inquiries and/or complaints in a timely manner – research and analysis customer inquiry/complaint, identify problem, respond and trouble shooting.
- Identify and prioritize problem cases, and route cases to appropriate or designated resources for resolution and to follow up until case is fully resolved.
- Generate customer cases using service management tools.
- Log details of inquiry/complaint, its comments and actions taken for record keeping.
- Understand the specific customer and its trading partner relationship requirements – help users to complete transactions on the company’s platform.
- Monitor transactions and proactively reaching out to customers to assist with completion of their tasks.
- Monitor payments and financial account activity for customers.
- Document supporting procedures and solutions for common problems.
- Communicate with various internal departments and our partners to ensure an integrated approach is delivered to resolve our client’s problem.
- Provide training to clients on various systems and their functionalities.
- Ensure delivery of quality customer service. Elicits feedback from customers to monitor their satisfaction.
- Provide daily guidance and communication to junior team members so that high standard of customer services are provided in a timely, efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Any ad hoc projects.
- 2-5 years of customer service experience and/or operation experience in supporting a software application.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Working experience and knowledge in global supply chain such as Carrier, Logistics, Trade Operations, and Trade Sales preferred.
- Help Desk experience a plus.
- Familiarity with accounting and LCs, banking and credit, import and export industries a plus.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive and diversify environment. A team player.
- Proven desire to update product knowledge and skill set where required.
- Strong Customer Orientation, Good Customer Service, Communication, Problem Solving and Analytical skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills. Able to master business spoken and written English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Fluency in other Asian languages an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- Working experience in data center operations, data integration, internet protocols, communications/transmission protocols (AS2, FTP).
- Familiarity with EDI, EFT and XML transaction processing a plus.