POSITION: Head of Digital Production
Report Line: general manager
LOCATION: shanghai China
job TYPE: Advertising/Digital Media
COMPANY: A European digital media group
- You will expand its digital department and reinforce its international, talented and creative team of 100+ people in China.
- You will be an extremely focused and passionate leader, to inspire, coach and project manage our growing Websites & Apps team.
- You will lead and guide the Digital Producers team & Development Team, taking responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery, performance and quality of all web properties including, websites, mini websites, web-based & interactive applications, mobile apps…
- You will work for our prestigious clients in various industries including Luxury, Automotive, Non-alcoholic beverage, wine & spirits etc.
- The ideal candidate is to be experienced Project Managers with extensive experience across web, mobile and tablet, have a Design deep understanding and focus.
- Organize the workflow.
- Lead and advise other digital producers and developers, and be the main point of contact of creative and account teams if they have technical questions.
- Manage more complex and innovative projects and provide detailed planning, estimate and technical feasibility.
- Define user experience and mechanisms of digital campaigns – user flows, wireframes, etc.
- Collaborate with multiple project teams, and provide unique oversight and perspective to help in maintaining a common goal while increasing the knowledge, communication and awareness of the team members and the client.
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with partners, clients, developers
- Delivering technical projects to brief, on time and on budget.
- Good knowledge of the whole web development stack: front-end integration/animation in HTML/CSS/JS, back-end CMS such as Drupal or MVC Frameworks, native mobile app development, graphical programming, version control, bug tracking tools…
- Strong technical background in creative environment – as well as being able to get deep into production and to talk with developers on technical concepts you will also work with creative department on new ideas, to refine them based on technical feasibility.
- Be an effective communicator and organizer (planning, estimate, mapping, daily team management)
- UX / Information architecture skills (Wireframes, site map, user flows, etc.)
- 8-10+ years experience in a similar position in an IT company or a digital agency
- Good knowledge of Chinese digital ecosystem (social platform APIs, processes, etc.)
- Speak and read English
- Chinese is a big plus.
- Speak and read English fluently
NICE TO HAVE:
- Integrated production experience, especially in film, video, motion graphics, 3D, VFX, and installation.
- Web Analytics experience
- French speaking